Equinix VMMR Establish flexible interconnections between carriers quickly and inexpensively
The Equinix virtual meet me room (VMMR) is an SDH, SONET and Ethernet-based multi-service platform that provides quick, flexible and inexpensive virtual connections.
Are you currently using SDH or SONET standards and don’t wish to invest any further in these technologies? Are you considering moving from your existing infrastructure to a more efficient, flexible and forward-looking outsourcing model without incurring heavy expenses?
Equinix vmmrSDH is the answer. It allows you to bringing a number of smaller capacities together onto larger interfaces in order to use connections more efficiently. You can connect up all sorts of interfaces, groom smaller capacities such as E1, and establish flexible interconnections between carriers quickly and inexpensively.
- Eliminates investment in equipment and maintenance
- Fail-safe carrier class operation maintained by dispersed redundant and interconnected core network nodes
- Customers requiring relatively little bandwidth can enjoy the many advantages of a multi-service platform for minimal start-up costs
- Needs can be expanded on a modular basis
- Wide range of synergies and interconnections available across Equinix customer ecosystems
Equinix vmmr SDH uses Equinix FR5’s virtual meet me room (vmmr) - an SDH, SONET and Ethernet-based multi-service platform – to ensure quick, flexible and inexpensive connections. With a single connection you can reach all of your clients – and a huge range of prospects – on Platform Equinix globally.